KEP #2: Closing call

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Feb 14 15:23:19 CET 2011

Hello,

KEP 2, "Modification of datetime: store local time, add 'tz' attribute', has
been under review for an extensive period of time now.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for participating in
discussing and improving the enhancement proposal, and your continued efforts
to contribute.

Given the decreased amount of activity on the particular subject recently, I
think we are in good shape to move the enhancement proposal to the accepted
status -as per the KEP processes outlined in KEP #1.

Therefor, you will now have *two weeks* to raise any further objections
against the current revision of the design enhancement proposal:

  http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php?title=KEP:2&oldid=10864

This closing call lasts until *17:00 UTC on Monday, February 28th, 2011*,
although you can request an extension of this period (under specific
circumstances) with the KEP Secretariat <kep-secretariat at lists.kolabsys.com>.

For more details on this phase of the process, please see:

  http://wiki.kolab.org/KEP:1#Discussion_and_Finalization

For any further questions on the KEP processes, please do not hesitate to
contact the KEP Secretariat.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen