How to conclude KEP2 for good

Shawn Walker swalker at bynari.net
Mon Apr 4 19:35:20 CEST 2011

I've been following this, but following this is complicated because everybody is having their own
opinion of how this KEP2 should go about.

I think having a list of options in the wiki page of the list of solutions with a clear description
of what each solution is about along with a con and pro about that solution.

But, it will come down to that nobody is going to be 100% satisfied with whatever solution is
selected for KEP2.

Regards,
Shawn

Shawn Walker