[Kolab-devel] KEP 2: Modification of datetime type, introduction of 'tz' sub-tag

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Tue Nov 23 15:38:19 CET 2010

Zitat von Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr>:

> Le 17/11/2010 16:40, Jerry Pommer a écrit :

Definitely not as you are using Kolab_Format. It is the job of
Kolab_Format to provide you with a consistent API as much as possible.
So you'd still get all dates in UTC. The library would have the job of
converting them.

The only thing you'd see as a result from the format change would be
additional information in the recurrence part. That would contain
timezone information. At least that is my current plan.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> How makes Google Calendar ? this is UTC too
>
> Alain

Gunnar Wrobel
Developer, Kolab Systems AG

e: wrobel at kolabsys.com