HTML Body in kolab.xml?

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Mon Nov 22 09:38:01 CET 2010

Hi Shawn,

On Monday 22 November 2010 00.04:54 Shawn Walker wrote:
> The only issue with having multiple formats is if the client doesn't
> understand the format, but does update the plain text, then the bodies in
> the kolab data will get out of sync.

That would precisely be my concern:

What about clients that cannot handle HTML in some places, e.g. some mobile
phones? And would this only be for the body of calendar entries? What about
other places where formatted/marked up information might be useful?

And how would we address the issues to keep plain & HTML in sync for clients
who understand one of the two, but not necessarily both?

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve