Kolab Storage Format "2.0 (released)" (Re: event XML 1.1 (fix recurrances))

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 1 18:14:02 CET 2010

Am Freitag, 27. August 2010 15:44:00 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Am Montag, 23. August 2010 23:34:16 schrieb Shawn Walker:
> > On 12/11/2008 6:23 AM, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > My plan actually is to do a few final minor things on the 2.0 format
> > > and then get more speed behind improvements.
> >
> > Has there been any progress on finalizing the Kolab spec?
>
> It just hasn't happened yet.
> Thanks for reminding me again. It was and is still on my list,
> but always other things crept up before it.

Done now, I've done the last small additions that had become apparent a few
years ago, added my own name as the technical editor that I have been
on the document for the last 6 years. Accepted one change from Martin
from 2008 because it was harmless and backwards compatible, wrote a change
line for it.

And then I've just called it "2.0 (release).
It is an old stable document in many ways.

You can already get it from the server,
but the webpage update will run in about 40 minutes or so.
Announcement still lacking - help appreciated.

Hereby - as passing maintainer of the Kolab Storage Format document -
I am passing on the torch!

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.