event XML 1.1 (fix recurrances)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Jan 11 13:36:59 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2006 00:07 schrieb Martin Konold:

Hi Joon,

> Am Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2006 14:01 schrieb Joon Radley:

> > This is a good extension that is needed
>
> Fine!

> When removing the series all elements get deleted.
>
> Basically this boils down to the point that I don't understand or cannot
> reproduce the problem your are describing.

Any update on this?

> Can anyone verify the described "object fragmentation"?
>
> Is anyone able to test with OL2K?

I have not got feedback for this either.

> Do we need an extra xml tag for that or can we simply express this using
> the existing <start-date>(date)</start-date><end-date>(date)</end-date>
> notation within the <subevent>?

I believe that the existing semantic is complete so that we don't need an
extra xml tag.

I am now in the process of writing an improved version of Kolab XML 1.1.1
incorporating the input from you and Gerd.

Yours,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Stuttgart - Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126