P.O. Boxes etc

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Tue Oct 24 20:48:23 CEST 2006

On Thursday 14 September 2006 08:36, Joon Radley wrote:
> Hi Bernhard,
>
> > I guess there is no way to distinquish the "p.o. box"
> > information from the rest of the contact information within
> > Outlook?
>
> Yes, we can add a field to show that an <address> structure is a
> mailing address.

I'm still not quite sure where the connection between adding a P.O. Box
field to address information and marking an address as a postal one is.
It's possible that I'm being daft here, but is the exact same problem
not present with street, or zip code, etc? Why does P.O. Box suddenly
introduce the need for this flag, which seems completely orthogonal to
what is actually _in_ a postal address? I must be missing something.

Thanks for bearing with me, Joon,

Till

Till Adam -- till at kdab.net, adam at kde.org