incorrect XML Tag specification

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Nov 17 09:30:06 CET 2006

Am Freitag, 17. November 2006 09:16 schrieb Sascha Wilde:

> > Sascha: Can you please update the version published on the web?
>
> Could you give me a pointer to the exact document/web page you are
> talking about?

I did that already!

http://www.kolab.org/documentation.html

has:

Kolab2 Storage Format Specification
Version Release Candidate 2.0rc3   Browse Online | Download pdf
Version Release Candidate 2.0rc2   Browse Online | Download pdf
Version Release Candidate 2.0rc1   Browse Online | Download pdf
Version Draft cvs20041007 Download pdf

> Btw. I think this might be a task for Arne, so he can try doing
> first changes to the Kolab.org site?

Yes!

Please let him drop the old cvs20041007 Download and let him add rc4 and rc5.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/