recurrences counted from the back

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Mar 5 20:38:46 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, 2. März 2006 20:32 schrieb Till Adam:
> https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1150 seems to point to a little
> hole in the recurrence spec. Should we make it possible for the
> "daynumber" element to have negative values, such that modeling "every
> second to last thursday in June" becomes possible.

I would think this is fine, if Outlook can do this.
So let us see what Joon think about this.

> Btw, does anyone know if OL handles that kind of thing at all?

There is another bug in the data format that can be tickled out with
recurrent events and timezone with different date for changing the daylight
saving time. (I am currently offline, so I do not have the issue number at
hand.)

Bernhard