More IMAP Annotations (folder display name and translations)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Sep 25 21:36:05 CEST 2005

Am Sonntag 25 September 2005 20:47 schrieb Johannes Hirche:

Hi Johannes,

> > So you only want to have a single displayname annotation for a folder
> > without any translations?
>
> Exactly, from my point of view, this would suffice.

> Even if the foldername would be translated, the content of
> the folder wouldn't and never will be.

Yes, I see your point and therefore withdraw the proposal about translations
in the displayname annotation.

Joon, David: What do you think about the simple proposal from Johannes?

Basically it boils down to allow for a quoted printable encoded utf
displayname for a folder. The main target are the default folders.

Yours,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/