[Kolab-devel] Kolab2 architecture/format flaws

Christoff van Zyl christoffv at bercoexpress.co.za
Mon May 16 08:34:33 CEST 2005

Hi all

I am busy testing the Kolab setup, I have a working OX, OpenGroupware &
PHPgroupware running. So far Kolab is pretty good, but I need to run 9
domains on that the box. I see that Kolab don't do multiple domains, but
you can set it up. I would really appriciate it if anybody can forward
some ideas or docs on how to implement multiple domains on Kolab.

Thanks
Christoff