[Kolab-devel] Kolab XML specification

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Mon May 9 11:53:44 CEST 2005

Hi

Sorry for the delay in the reply.

The MSDN reads as follows:

"The PR_OWNER_APPT_ID property is used in meeting requests. It does not
represent an entry identifier, but a long integer that uniquely identifies
the appointment within the sender's schedule."

This is not a global UID, but a folder UID and can exist in a number of
folders in the same message store. Also the same value can be present for
different appointments in different folders in the same message store. So
the value is not really suitable as a SUID as I understand the concept.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557