[Kolab-devel] Kolab XML specification

Reinhold Kainhofer reinhold at kainhofer.com
Wed May 4 12:18:41 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 04 May 2005 10:04, Joon Radley wrote:
> The problem from my side is that I do not have a SID. I can preserve and
> set values saved by Kontact, but when a invitation is accepted in Outlook
> the whole model will fall apart as no SID will be set.

I have absolutely no experience with Outlook, but the iMIP/iTIP objects
generated by Exchange have the following entry:
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-OWNERAPPTID:-1

To me this sounds exactly similar to the scheduling id... From the name I
guess that this is the UID of the appointment in the organizer's calendar.

Reinhold

email: reinhold at kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer / KPilot maintainer