[Kolab-devel] Kolab XML specification

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed May 4 09:30:49 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 04 May 2005 05:19, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> So it doesn't really help me. The SID is the important key for me.

What I didn't mention is that the schedulingid is also set in a mail header,
X-Kolab-SchedulingID.

However IIRC you can't use custom headers in IMAP SEARCH?

> Maybe we can allow the subject to contain "UID SID"?
In that case, that's the only solution indeed. A subject like
(But it kind of sucks to make such incompatible changes at this point, no?)

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer