Handling of private/confidential groupware objects

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Dec 7 16:55:52 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2005 16:30 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi Bernhard,

> In Martin's example, one extra calendar would be enough,
> as this is only access control to one person (the user).

It would be one extra "hidden" folder for _every_ calendar folder which
contains at least one of those private entries.

> Because all users have calendar folder, one named private
> for each of them is enough.

No, using one private folder for all private data would be bad. It would
require mangling and demangling....

> But, as you can see from my other email, you might need more combinations
> of folders.

Please elaborate this. I sofar do not understand this point.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/