Kolab Client page

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Thu Sep 23 08:03:08 CEST 2004

Hi Bernhard,

> > <--start-->
> > This is a Kolab Groupware object. To view this object you
> will need a
> > email client that understands the Kolab Groupware format.
> For a list
> > of such email clients please visit
> > http://www.kolab.org/kolab-clients.html
> > <--end-->
> >
> > What will be the final URL that I can use here?
>
> Good question, we need to reorganise the webpages quite soon anyway.
> I'd say that http://www.kolab.org/clients.html is closer to
> the real thing, because the URL already contains "kolab".
> There is no guarentee yet, though.

Well there are two types of clients to consider, clients supporting the
kolab format and other clients that support other formats. It would be nice
to have a page for clients that support the kolab format as this will cut
down on the confusion when user go and have a look after seeing the message.

My 2c

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC