Distribution lists

Stuart K. Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Wed Sep 22 12:57:43 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, 22 September 2004 12:36, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Related to this - does Kontact or Outlook have any support for the global
> > distribution lists that are stored in LDAP?
>
> That is not a kolab-format question.  >;-)
>
> I believe Kontact to have some support for them,
> but better ask on kolab-devel@ for more details.

Uhm, right. Apologies for the not-100%-on-topic text. I just thought it would
be the best place to ask considering we are discussing distribution lists.

I'm not exactly looking for a diatribe into how the lists are supported by the
applications, rather a simple "yes, they are supported" or "no, they are not
supported".

- Stuart