Task format

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Sep 22 12:31:29 CEST 2004

On Monday 20 September 2004 15:17, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> On Monday 20 September 2004 14:39, Joon Radley wrote:

> > B) Start date and due date can only be in date format and not date
> > time.
>
> A limitation, but not one I see as a big problem.

It even makes some sense when thinking about one tool
for one thing, and having a specific time could also be modelled
by invitations. We quite a bit away from handling real task delegation
and tracking tasks with the current funcationality anyway.

> > D) For the priority tag I only have 3 values low, normal, high. When
> > translating from the xml format I map 1 & 2 to low, 3 to normal and 4 &
> > 5 to high, but when translating from outlook to xml I set low to 1,
> > normal to 3 and high to 5. Who does this impact on Kontact?
>
> It's not more than a week ago that a guy said three priority levels are
> enough. So I don't think this has any big implications.

Well then we need a configuration setting that restricts Kontact
in Kolab2 mode to those three priorities.
(Who was that "guy"? Is there any research behind that statement?)