A third kind of yearly recurrence

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Sep 13 17:17:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

KOrganizer has three types of yearly recurrences: On day 13 in september,
on day 257 in the year, or on the 2nd Monday of september (all values
settable, of course). Currently our specification only has the first two.
Any reason why we don't have the third one also?

I propose we add this with type "weekday" with the tags <daynumber>,
<day>, and <month> giving the three necessary values.

Comments?

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark