freebusy annotations

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Oct 27 14:19:49 CEST 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 16:25, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> What about notes and tasks folders for which we would require a
> similiar annotation, but only for reminders (aka alarms).

Notes don't have alarms, do they? They are not incidences.
Journals are incidences, but well, alarms don't make much sense for them.
So I think this only applies to calendar and task folders.
Bernhard: do you agree?
If yes, Martin: please update the concept paper accordingly, IIRC you mentionned
notes there too.

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer