Folder annotations

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Jun 17 01:24:01 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2004 22:40 schrieb David Faure:

Hi David,

>   kolab.<type>.[<subtype>]
>
> After reading the IMAP annotatemore draft
> (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-05.txt)
> I suggest that it should say, more precisely:
>
> We will annotate folders with an entry "/vendor/kolab"
> containing the attribute "value.shared" set to "<type>.[<subtype>]"

I very much like your improvement.

> Note that we're supposed to register the name "kolab" as vendor name:
>
> The vendor-token MUST be registered with IANA, using the ACAP
> [RFC2244] vendor subtree registry (7.4).

Hmm, afaik the annote rfc already expired. So it is required to apply for a
vendor token for an expired draft? Though I would not mind of course...

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de