Emails in contacts.

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Jun 16 12:27:49 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2004 12:01 schrieb Bo Thorsen:

Hi,

>  {<email>
>     <display-name>(string, default empty)</display-name>
>     <email-address>(string, default empty)</email-address>
>   </email>}
>
> Like that?
>
> Any comments from the rest here?

I assume that with email-address you mean the smtp notation like
someone at somedomain.com?

In this case I would prefer <smtp-address> in order to distinguish it from
other email addresses like X400.

X400 and other email addresses are still used in government agencies etc.

David: Is it possible to add some reqular expression when validating a value.
E.g. an smtp address must contain in our case a single @ character and no ..

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de