Color specification

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Wed Jun 16 04:34:57 CEST 2004

Hi,

> > What is the best? DateTime will always be UTC.
>
> No, we require the explicit time zone as we otherwise cannot
> model several cases. IMHO the explicit time zone does not
> hurt performance wise.

It was aggreed that the Date/Time will always be UTC. The reason for this is
that each client knows its own time zone and can ajust accordingly. If a
clients time zone is incorrect date/time will fall appart regardless if the
time zone is added.

Could you please provide us with your use cases (models) where you need
explicit time zone information.

Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC