Case sensitivity

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Tue Jun 15 11:26:53 CEST 2004

Hi all,

We decided on case insensitivity for tags and "enums". But it seems to be
very unusual to do this. See for example this mail:
http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200004/msg00065.html and this

What do you think about making it case sensitive instead? So it has to be
<Note> instead of <note> or <NOTE>?

BTW, this probably won't be the last suggestion I have - I just assigned
David Faure who is on the OASIS Office XML specification board to help me
implement this spec. He knows a lot about this area, and he can probably
help us look a bit more like other specifications. I think that's a good
thing, but I don't know if you would object to any of it. Speak up if you
do :-)

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark