OT: Mailman duplicate removal

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jul 13 12:56:27 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 11:12, David Faure wrote:
> I haven't seen this message on the list, so I'll reply to it by quoting it
> in full.

It went to the list but not to you, let me explain
so we can avoid that pitfall in the future:

On this list many people have duplication removal activated.
If someone also replies to you directly (like Joon did to David),
Mailman sees that you already got a copy and does not deliver
that email to you over the list a second time.

Anybody can change this behaviour going to
the personal mailman options at
https://kolab.org/mailman/options/kolab-format

And to the very end turn the following option off:
        Avoid duplicate copies of messages?

Bernhard