Summing up

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Tue Jul 13 10:49:09 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I want to have a summary of what's been discussed/decided over the last
days.

Joon has requested a special header:

Stuart has requested that the incidence UID is put in the subject.

I want to add both of these as hard requirements to the spec, but I've
seen much resistance against it. So what's the vote from you?

One thing I won't support is to make them optional. Optional parts are
next to useless. Either it's there or not. The reason I'm pretty hard on
this is that there is absolutely no performance hit or anything else on
these two requests. So if there is value in having them, it would be just
missing the full opportunity to not have it.

Also, Joon and David discussed the mime structure of the mail. I need a
summary on this before I can update the spec with it.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark