Color label specs for the format

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Jul 11 15:25:35 CEST 2004

Am Samstag, 10. Juli 2004 18:16 schrieben Sie:

Hi,

> > Does this mean you want to hardcode the colors?
>
> This is the colors displayed to the user in the calendar, we thought it
> would be nice to present consistent colors coding to the user.

This no good idea e.g. think about accessability problems.

So instead of putting this into the file format specification it might imho be
better to put it in an ammendment and call it proposal for default colours.
The (configurable) mapping shall then be done by the clients.

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de