Progress reports

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Tue Jul 6 15:43:48 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Currently, the Kontact proko2 branch can now do notes and mail in the
format. Mail is obvious, since we did not have to do anything to it. But
we have now done the notes implementation.

Next is the contacts, which we are about ready to start debugging so we
can see something. And then we will have all the fun of the fields in the
vCard inspired KAddressBook :-) The easy fields have all been done.

I will now start the implementation of the events, tasks and journals.

We have the code done that handles the attachments stuff in the spec. We
can also handle the annotations, though this probably needs an update
with the cyrus patch Joon did.

How are you guys doing with the implementations of the Outlook connector
and the Horde connection?

Is it time to find a server where we can test shared folders on? Or is
that a bit too soon yet?

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark