Email addresses

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Tue Jul 6 11:37:58 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I don't think we ever agreed on what email addresses should be tagged
with.

In the spec right now it says:

<email>
  <display-name>...
  <address>...
</email>

The address *is* an smtp address, but some suggested to make this visible
here by using <smtp> or <smtp-address> instead of <address>.

I don't care which of the three we use. I don't see a valid point in
saying in the tag that this isn't an XYZ address because in this spec all
emails are smtp. But OTOH I don't think it hurts to do so.

What should it be?

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark