Appointment recurrence exceptions

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Aug 11 18:08:50 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 11. August 2004 15:37 schrieb Joon Radley:

Hi Joon,

> Should we make provision for this or leave it for version 2 of the format?
>
> My vote is for version 2 :-)

We are aware of several limitations of the current format. I am very much in
favour of getting format 1 implemented now and care about format version 2
later.

With format version 2 we can address many subtle little problems like
recurrances, daylight saving, exceptions,.....

BTW: What about my old proposal to put the version number of the XML format
also in the folder annotation?

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de