[Kolab-devel] Erlang security update breaks guam on Debian 10

Lennart lennart at ackermans.ch
Mon Jul 17 18:44:54 CEST 2023

Update: the major upgrade was intentional.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2023/07/msg00028.html

I think rebuilding guam based on the Debian security version of Erlang
is the most responsible choice. Even if something like this happens
again in the future it might be better that things break than that we
keep security vulnerabilities.

Best,

Lennart