[Kolab-devel] some toughts regarding owncloud integration

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Tue Sep 18 23:42:27 CEST 2018

I know, this topic is quit a couple of month old, but i try to get this
to work with my kolab and owncloud installation. But i unfortunately i
stuck to found the wright config file.....

At the moment i got seafile working with my kolab installation. Should i
change there settings to webdav or is there a different place to set all
the options?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Jochen