[Kolab-devel] some toughts regarding owncloud integration

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Fri Oct 5 21:54:28 CEST 2018

Am 01.10.2018 07:26, schrieb Mihai Badici:

> On 9/30/18 10:41 PM, Jochen May wrote:
>
>> OK, i try this but it is not working. I think the problem is, that i´m
>> using kolab 3.4
>>
>> So i set up a VirtualBox with centos 7 and get a actual kolab up and
>> running. Here it looks better. The login window for the cloud drive
>> appears and i put in my username and password. But then i get the
>> error message "driver not found" from roundcube. I check the logs but
>> found no information what exactly roundcube is missing. Could you help
>> me with this error message?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> jochen
> I'm not sure what "driver" is missing but I suggest you might start by
> directly accessing chwala ( yourdomain/chwala ) and debug this part
> first. Roundcube will use the file plugin to acess chwala but first of
> all you must be sure chwala is working.
>
> The driver should be, I think one of this in
> /usr/share/chwala/lib/drivers/  ; I have kolab, seafile and webdav there.

Thanks for the hint about accessing chwala directly. The problem was a
type error in my chwala config. After i fix this, i was able to connect
to my owncloud site and see also my files.

Back in roundcube i was also able to open several files. But if i try to
upload a file i get this error message (also in chwala directly):

"Storage error.
Length Required
A request of the requested method PUT requires a valid Content-length."