[Kolab-devel] Kolab and FreeIPA article

Jochen Hein jochen at jochen.org
Mon Oct 1 17:21:51 CEST 2018

Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik at iki.fi> writes:

> Yep, please share your notes about Kolab + FreeIPA!

I do have the following setup:
- Kolab has its users in Kolab-dirsrv, FreeIPA in FreeIPA-dirsrv.
  There is no sync, just the five users I have. Kolab domain is
  jochen.org, FreeIPA realm is JOCHEN.ORG, DNS is FreeIPA.
  => Each user has two (possibly different) passwords.
- Certificates are from FreeIPA and managed by dogtag.
- IMAP/sieve can login with Kerberos tickets.
- I did 2FA with privacyidea, but I do research what I could do better.

Anything I should elaborate?

Jochen

--
This space is intentionally left blank.