[Kolab-devel] I'm still using my own patches...

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Tue May 8 10:19:09 CEST 2018

Hi hede,

I haven't reviewed all of your changes yet, but here are some initial
comments.

== erlang-relx ==
The symlink issue your patch fixes is worked around by the Guam package by
replacing the symlink with a minimal shell script. I slightly prefer that
solution because it doesn't make us deviate further from upstream.

== roundcubemail-plugins-kolab ==
Does this patch fix a concrete bug/misbehaviour? Which version of Sabre gets
used when your patch is not applied; is there some kind of dependency
bundling?

Best regards,
Christoph