[Kolab-devel] Guam patches

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Tue May 8 09:58:29 CEST 2018

Hi hede,

I believe erlang-bbmustache should be a run-time dependency of erlang-rebar3,
not a compile-time dependency of guam. Grep tells me that the guam sources
don't make any mention of bbmustache.

I have pushed an update to Winterfell that includes your patch. Let's see what
happens - at first glance it appears to fix the issue for me. :-)

Best regards,
Christoph