[Kolab-devel] Guam patches

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Mon May 7 12:52:19 CEST 2018

Quick follow-up: I just saw that hede has already analysed that issue with
Kolab Notes and posted a patch to this list in December 2017.

I suppose we should use his patch (attached for reference) as a starting point
for further discussion. I'll try it out in the next few days and see whether
it still applies cleanly and fixes the problem for me.

Cheers,
Christoph