[Kolab-devel] OBS issues

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Sun Apr 8 13:05:50 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing two issues with OBS (one acute, one chronic):

1. The build system seems to be stuck: all workers are idle even though
several jobs are queued. Could someone give OBS a nudge?

2. The Debian repositories exported by OBS are signed with SHA1, which Debian
9 rightly considers weak and rejects as invalid. It would be great if the hash
algorithm could be changed to SHA256 (or better) in the medium term.

----

For context: I want to finally provide Kolab 16 packages for Debian 9. For an
upgrade path from 8 to 9, we need to work around https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=870032, so we may have to ship a patched build of 389-
admin.

Meanwhile, I'm also trying to get the guam and erlang-eimap packages, which
have diverged between Kolab:16 and Kolab:Winterfell, back to a common
denominator. And I suppose we should include the patch Aaron posted back in
December.

If anyone is interested, take a look at https://obs.kolabsys.com/project/show/
home:sicherha:branches:Kolab:16. This is obviously a work in progress and I
cannot name any deadlines.

Cheers,
Christoph