[Kolab-devel] Debian 9.0 in Winterfell

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Tue Jun 20 18:47:44 CEST 2017

Hi Jochen,

I'm also highly interested in getting Kolab into shape for Debian 9. Thanks
for sharing your findings!

I suppose most of the problems you observed (e.g. the Boost dependency) are
easily fixed by using dedicated Debian 9.0 builds from OBS.

Can you tell which package has the dependency on php{5,}-enchant? This should
be an easy fix; perhaps it's already in Winterfell.

I wonder if we can resort to the distro-provided Sabre packages on Debian 9
instead of using Kolab's bundled ones. The fewer own packages we have to
maintain, the better.

Best regards,
Christoph