[Kolab-devel] current dev state

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Fri Jun 9 00:40:03 CEST 2017

Am Thu, 08 Jun 2017 12:18:19 +0200 schrieb Christoph Erhardt <christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de>:

> Oh, it looks like the two of us have been ploughing the same field!

I've seeded another part of the field. :-)

I have adapted your work and compiled some new packages like:
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/home:hede:branches:Kolab:Winterfell/erlang-relx

The issue is: I've branched your home:sicherha, built the missing packages and added them to my build host. erlang-relx builds fine there. But OBS doesn't want to user your home:sicherha as a backend repo for my branch so building erlang-relx fails for my branch at obs.kolabsys.com.

Is there a way to mix user branches/repositories? your repo is missing packages, my repo is missing packages, but both together should be enough to build rebar3 and guam!?

Btw. some of your packages where tar.xz source files were re-compressed to tar.gz are failing for Fedora_25. I've branched again from original winterfell, copied your debian files to my branch, re-compressed the tar.xz to tar.gz and Fedora_25 compiles fine. I don't know why this works, the files should be identical!?

... to be continued.

regards
hede