[Kolab-devel] current dev state

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Wed Jun 7 23:31:37 CEST 2017

Hi Christoph,

thanks for your clear answer.

Am Mon, 05 Jun 2017 22:48:54 +0200 schrieb Christoph Erhardt <christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de>:

> I'm currently working on ironing out some rough edges in the recent package
> updates that have turned the upgrade path on Debian into a bit of a headache
> (php-kolab, php-kolabformat, irony).

What kind of headache? I haven't followed kolab recently.

> Also, I hope I'll be able to help out a
> bit with getting the Kolab packages into shape for the upcoming Debian 9.0.
> Oh, and then there's still a bunch of packages in Winterfell that
> refuse to be built at all or that are built incorrectly for Debian:
> guam, erlang- eimap, rebar3 + its dependency hell, ...
>
> So even without a clear roadmap for the future, there's definitely
> enough stuff to do right now and any helping hand is appreciated.

Okay, right now I'm digging my way into the dependency hell. ;-)
... see my home:hede winterfell subproject

btw: erlang-ssl_verify_fun and erlang-ssl_verify_hostname are building with debian 9 if using rebar (2.6.4) from debian. But OBS prefers to use its own (older) rebar (2.6.1) - which fails. Is there a way to prioritise the package from debian even if there's a rebar package in the main winterfell repository?

regards
hede