[Kolab-devel] my current patchset

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Fri Dec 1 21:02:14 CET 2017

Hi all,

sorry for asking this stupid question; I'm pretty sure I should know the
answer. But what's the currently favoured way to send patches for
review?

In the past I usually uploaded my changes as some home repo to OBS, but
those patches hardly arrived to the upstream repository (some arrived to
OBS, others indeed to the upstream git repo, but others are still
missing at all); on the other hand it seems I'm not allowed to use my
own branch on git/diffusion.

So here we go...

(btw: one half of those patches are not initially made by me - they're
found elsewhere on the net so maybe it's indeed harder to get them
upstream as it should be)

regards
hede