[Kolab-devel] OBS Repository Addition

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Tue Sep 13 16:38:12 CEST 2016

Am Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:12:05 +0200 schrieb Timotheus Pokorra <timotheus at kolab.org>:

> > Ubuntu I haven't tested so far but it should build. You can enable it and if the build fails I'll do my best to fix this.
> I have enabled Ubuntu for those packages.

I think we can disable builds for Debian 9+ and Ubuntu 16+. At least if there are no source changes by the kolab devs in the packages in obs?
php-sabre-* is included in those distributions.

With Debian 8 it's needed and works the way it is in obs.

With Ubuntu 14.04 there are older versions in the ubuntu-repo, e.g. php-sabre-dav 1.7.6. If iRony.spec is correct, then iRony needs php-sabre-dav >= 2.1.3. Thus we have to build a newer version. Unfortunately the workaround I use for Debian 8 (symphony class loader) has to be adjusted because the package names differ (php-symfony-classloader vs. php-symfony-class-loader). Luckily there's a transitional dummy package for Debian so we can use the older name for both: php-symfony-classloader.

... which is fine (I think) if the package will vanish at all with newer distributions where php-sabre-* is included (and probably the old non-hyphened name vanishes).

Summarised: I would suggest disabling the build flag for php-sabre-* for Debian 9.0 and Ubuntu 16.04 again.
Furthermore I will submit patches for Ubuntu 14.04 and its build dependencies.

Excuse me for the confusion, my fault,
hede