[Kolab-devel] Kolab 16 for Debian

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sun Nov 27 09:30:37 CET 2016

Hi all

I still live :-) (even with very little free time). But I managed to spin up new kolab VM last night to give kolab 16.1 a try, especially because a good friend wants to migrate to kolab. My production still runs on 3.4 without flaws. Sure an upgrade from my debian7 installation to 8 and from kolab 3.4 to 16.1 is something that im looking into as well. But that requires lots of testing to be confident with.

I found stumpled already across the class not found but of sabredav which results of a wrong autoload_psr4.php in roundcubemail package.  It that should be easy to fix/patch it's only a single wrong line. Maybe the composer run during the package build injects a wrong path. Who knows. I'll try to push it to obs once I've check my environment

I also see some couple error 500 in the kolab_files plugin after a minute idle or so. I'm still trying to find time to dig out those small things.

The next thing I stumpled across was the missing chwala MySQL tables but that's likely because chwala is completely missing in setup-kolab

I know I'm out of the loop. What's the correct way to fix package bugs nowadays? Send patch requests to kolab16 in obs or winterfell or both or what?

I'll try to dig out some free time which will be hard but I'll try to give it a few spins.

--
Best regards
Daniel Hoffend