[Kolab-devel] Kolab 16 for Debian

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Thu Nov 17 10:33:35 CET 2016

Hello all,

I have now closed the Doodle, and set the meeting date to Thursday,
24st of November, at 21:00 o'clock UTC+1 (Europe/Berlin, Zurich,
Amsterdam).
I am sorry it will not fit for everyone.
I will post a copy of the lines said after the meeting to this mailing list.

I suggest we meet in the IRC room #kolab on freenode. as linked from
https://kolab.org: irc://irc.freenode.net/%23kolab

Agenda:
* current state of Kolab for Debian in Winterfell.
** open issues.
** how many are involved in testing/development.
** making it easier to get involved.
* Kolab 16.1 for Debian:
** current state.
** migration path on docs.kolab.org?
* upcoming work for Kolab 17, specific to Debian.
** new functionality planned
** how to get involved
* open floor

If you have an important point for the Agenda, please let me know in
advance. Otherwise there is the open floor at the end of the meeting,
if we still have time.
I want to limit the meeting to one hour, if there is more need to
talk, we should arrange another meeting.

Looking forward to meeting you all,
  Timotheus

--
Kontaktdaten: