[Kolab-devel] Kolab 16 for Debian

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Mon Nov 14 13:40:10 CET 2016

Hello Hede,

>> I want to have some information ready for the IRC conference chat.
>
> regarding the doodle: We are now within the time frame of the doodle poll. What's the result?
> Did I miss something? It seems Nov. 22th between 7h and 10h PM seems reasonable!?
> #Kolab is on freenode?

I did not announce a time yet, but that time frame is probably the best.
I would hope though that at least one representative from Kolab
Systems would join as well (Aaron, Jeroen?).
It would be good to discuss how to use OBS for this, and which
strategy would work (separate testing branch before releasing, etc).

Timotheus