[Kolab-devel] Kolab 16 for Debian

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Nov 14 11:33:09 CET 2016

Hello,

> Are there any known packaging problems of Kolab 16 for Debian? What is
> holding us back?

over the weekend I tried to build packages for Debian from the Kolab
16 tree on OBS (https://obs.kolabsys.com/project/show/Kolab:16)

I don't have permissions to add Debian Jessie to Kolab16 on OBS, and
it might not make sense anyway, rather a new tree for the test build?
Anyway, I did use my own LBS (aka Lightbuildserver) to build the packages.
The sources of the packages are here:
https://github.com/TBits/lbs-kolab/tree/Kolab_16TestDebian

The current result is here:
https://lbs.solidcharity.com/project/tbits.net/Kolab_16TestDebian/Kolab_16TestDebian

I have not included guam for the moment, that would be for the next step.

You can see the differences between Kolab 16 on OBS and my packages
here: https://github.com/TBits/lbs-kolab/compare/Kolab_16...Kolab_16TestDebian

It is still work in progress.

I want to have some information ready for the IRC conference chat.

Timotheus