[Kolab-devel] two comments about https://kolab.org/blogs/

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Nov 7 11:57:15 CET 2016

Hello,

would it be possible to fix these two little issues in the blogs section.

* Jeroen: Filter out non related posts, eg
https://kanarip.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/this-election-is-hillaryous/
is not related to Kolab.
I am using keyword tags in my Wordpress posts, and only posts tagged
with Kolab will appear on kolab.org/blogs
(http://www.pokorra.de/tag/kolab/)

* Christian: shorten the posts, eg  the post KUBE: ACCOUNTS is
displayed in full length on kolab.org/blogs. while all the other posts
only show the first section.
I had to set this setting in my Wordpress: Settings, Reading, For each
article in a feed, show summary. (rather than full text)

hope this helps,
  Timotheus