[Kolab-devel] new community website!

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Thu Jan 28 20:53:58 CET 2016

Hello Aaron,

I just browsed the new website, and the forum.
It looks great! Thank you and the team for putting it together!

One small thing: https://kolab.org/code-of-conduct still shows a 404,
it is linked from the web forum.

And you are welcome to add my blog again:
http://www.pokorra.de/tag/kolab/

I hope you have a good time at FOSDEM. I will again not make it this
year, perhaps next year.

All the best,
  Timotheus

On 28 January 2016 at 19:50, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at mykolab.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> If you visit kolab.org today you'll find that there is a significant update to
> the look, feel and features. In particular, we're excited about the new web
> forums at https://kolab.org/hub, as well as the overall clarity and focus of
> the new site.
>
> You can read more about it on my blog here:
>
>         https://exote.ch/blogs/aseigo/2016/01/28/kolab-org-bringing-all-of-us-together-part-2/
>
> Speaking of blogs ... the Kolab blogs are now aggregated here:
>
>         https://kolab.org/blogs
>
> As always, if you blog about Kolab, let me know and we can add your blog.. it
> is far easier to do so with the new site, as well!
>
> Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at FOSDEM!
>
> --
> Aaron Seigo

Kontaktdaten:
Zu Hause: 03741 4490423