[Kolab-devel] [3.5] guam.service wrong..

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Tue Jan 26 09:39:56 CET 2016

Hello Jochen,

I can confirm the kolab lm issue.
I tried to find guam.service on my Kolab 16 test system, but cannot
find that this service file is even installed. So it might be
something else that is wrong.

I think it is best to report this in the issues tracker
https://issues.kolab.org/. Jeroen once said: if it is not in the
bugtracker, I don't know about it.

To get additional involvement on the bug, it is a good idea to post it
to the mailinglist as well...

All the best,
 Timotheus

On 24 January 2016 at 00:07, Jochen Hein <jochen at jochen.org> wrote:

> Have a look at
> https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/G/browse/master/guam.service:
>
> ce]
> ExecStart=/usr/sbin/guam foreground
> Restart=always
>
> The first line should probably be [Service], but there might also be a
> [Unit] section missing...
>
> Would it be possible to update the guam package on OBS? "kolab lm" on
> CentOS fails for me with:
>
> [root at kolab-35 ~]# LANG=C kolab lm
> 2016-01-24 00:06:00,873 pykolab.imap WARNING Could not connect to Cyrus IMAP server 'imaps://localhost:993'
>
> If I understand the configuration correctly, guam listens on 993 and
> forwards to cyrus on 9993...
>
> Jochen
>
> --
> The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.

Kontaktdaten:
Zu Hause: 03741 4490423
in Plauen: 03741 7424995
Mobil: 0176-29920835